We’ve just published our impact report for 2022; an annual review that gives an overview of the people we supported, the difference we made, and all that we achieved last year.
"My IDAS Worker was the first person I confided in and, when I did, it felt like such a relief. My worker helped me get a court order to keep us safe, she listened to me and helped me build a safety plan. Thank you for all that you do."
Our year at a glance:
- We answered 25,000 helpline calls, received 18,000 referrals, supported 10,000 people in the community and provided refuge accommodation with intensive support to 250 families.
- We were awarded a major 5 year contract, partnering with Sheffield Women’s Aid, to provide accommodation for anyone escaping abuse in Sheffield.
- We won a National Diversity Award, in recognition of our tireless commitment to ending violence against women and girls, and support of anyone affected by domestic abuse and sexual violence.
- We redeveloped our website, with a wealth of new and refreshed content, in a clearer, easier to navigate structure.
- We trained 8,000 professionals and won exciting new contracts to deliver our accredited courses, including a North Yorkshire wide package for professionals and a bespoke e-learning course for the Home Office.
Support survivors in 2022
Each year, we need to raise around £100,000 in addition to our mainstream funding so that we can support all the victims and survivors in Yorkshire that desperately need our help. In the current cost of living crisis, charities like ours need your help more than ever. Will you donate today to support women, men and children whose lives have been devastated by abuse and violence? Even a small donation will make a difference.