Will I be judged if I report a rape?

The police have specially trained officers who deal with all reports of rape.  In North Yorkshire there is also a Sexual Assault Referral Centre which deals with many of the reports.  Neither the staff at the SARC or the police should judge you for what has happened.  Their job involves listening to what you tell them, gathering evidence and referring you on for support.